In the context of business, bookkeeping refers to a record(s) that features financial transactions including sales, purchases, payments and receipts of an organization that can be handled by a skilled accountant. At J.P. Accounting & Tax Services Inc., we are here to provide reliable bookkeeping services to small and mid-sized businesses.
No matter whether you’re a start-up or a developing business, our professionals generate reports from your recorded transactions then process and review your financial operations.
What We Do?
- Create, maintain and balance accounts using both manual and computerized systems
- Calculate and issue cheques for payroll, tax, utilities and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittances, pension contributions, and worker’s compensation submissions
- Maintain your our financial records
- Maintain general ledgers
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts
- Prepare the trial balance of your books and records
- Generate financial statements
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare statistical, accounting and financial reports
Why Choose Us?
For the past many years, J.P. Accounting & Tax Services has been providing professional and reliable bookkeeping services to individuals and businesses.
Our Team offers a customized bookkeeping package designed to suit your very specific needs.
In addition, we provide guidance and care with regard to your corporate and/or personal taxes in order to help you have a clearer vision and understanding of your financial transactions.
Reasons to choose us for your bookkeeping services include:
- A Trusted & Reliable Team
- Simplified Tax Compliance
- Reduced Monthly Expenses
- Client Satisfaction Guarantee